I loved LOST the TV show but I always wanted to write a novel that filled in some key gaps
- Who was Whidmore and what was his staff really up to? How did the Island rules affect him?
- What did Dharma do on it’s years on the Island?
- What went right and wrong with the Dharma experiments?
- How did Dharma and the others meet and battle and make a treaty? What was the treaty?
- The “voices” and trapped spirits had what powers and limits on the mainland?
- What did Ben and Whidmore and others do “off island”?
- What did the Sumerians do on the Island?
- How do “The rules” of the Island work?
- What was the temple and it’s resurrection waters?
- How did the lighthouse work?
- What was Jacob’s Cabin?
- What was Richard doing on the Island?
- What were Ilanya and the Temple Guardians doing for Jacob and how did they interact?
- What were the rules and rituals of OTHER society and their contact with the world?
I am working feverishly on a Novel on these very topics. Chapters to appear soon!