Recruiters – Learn great Tech Recruiter tactics!
Once a month I hold a speech (with Q&A) geared towards recruiters! You will learn valuable tips to do your job better!
3rd Wednesday of every month!
How Do I sign up?
For now slightly south of Baltimore. If you want me to do it in your area email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide me with a location with projector and I will travel to you.
The meeting presents the best way to
- Recruit talent without paying an arm and a leg on hourly rates
- Recruit talent for hard to find jobs
- Best technical interview strategies to find the masters, and weed out the less effective candidates
- Finding out how to fill impossible job requirements for highly specialized computer professionals
- Learn how C# and Java relate to each other and what will replace them in marketplace (no programming knowledge required)
- Learn why ASP.net MVC differs from ASP.net WebForms and why it is hot now (no programming required)
- What the heck is Haddop, MongoDB, Hbase, Big Data and how are they related to SQL Server. How do I find qualified candidates.