This blog is to share my ideas and tutorials about technology to make you into a Tech Superhero. Here is a list of good starting blog entries I know you will enjoy.
- Windows Free Programs EVERY Windows users should load and use – these help total beginners and the most seasoned power user really use Windows well and avoid common frustrations. And many more Windows articles.
- Browser-add ins and extensions you must use – these make browsing so much more fun and powerful and less frustrating
- A good first C# .NET program to teach you some good foundational C# commands and syntax.
- Programming articles for all platforms: Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows and more…
- Chess Variants I have created and play.
- Face-to-Face Games I play with girlfriend, my kids and family. Eurogames, strategy games, card games.
- Recruiter and tech community articles – geared toward technical recruiters and job seekers.
- Mac articles too – since I use a Mac as well.
- Guest Bloggers – for those who want to blog every once in a while but don’t want to maintain a whole blog site.
- Keyboarding and Mice Tips and Reviews – because the better input devices, the easier daily computing is.
- Product Reviews – expect a lot of those. Candid and lots of “tough love” aimed at letting the makers know how to improve next versions.
- Personal articles – not anything too intimate, you will have to wait for my personal blog next year for the real personal stuff.
- samples of my upcoming books: chapter excerpts and early drafts.
- Occasional essays about the more interesting aspects of my life I think others can learn from.
I hope all my readers will enjoy or learn from it. If you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it, it will be a success. And hope when I vent something painful emotionally it tugs at your heart strings like it affected me.
A Living Blog
Most people blog as if the Web were a paper book or newspaper. Our blog is different:
- Articles get revised and expanded (and occasionally broken up when they grow too big) in response to comments on the blog.
- If new information arrives on the web to enhance our articles, we will add/revise/alter it.
- When information becomes dated and obsolete, we will label it as such BUT NOT DELETE IT. And not break the bookmarks try to keep it from interfering with finding the more timely entries.
Please Comment, Comment & Comment…
And when you comment, please:
- Comment politely even if I am a billion % wrong and you need to tell me that. Call my opinion wrong, insane or backwards just don’t insult me or other people who comment. My ego and my opinion are separate, I am fine with any attacks on my ideas and opinions as strongly worded as you are willing to be! Rudeness to me or other people commenting is never OK.
- Email me any time you want to say something privately to me @ Charles.Yoshitsugu.Carroll@learnasp.com
- If you have an idea you want to express that fits in well to this blog (even a counterpoint to something I have written that attempts to prove me wrong) ask to be a guest blogger… The answer is almost always YES!